Adsense
share

The Kiwis Are Back!

Adsense
The crazy Kiwis are once again barnstorming America! This time, in fact, North America, my Canadian readers will be happy to hear. Our friends from down under are back and have another spectacular jaunt planned. For those eager fans who didn't get to visit with them during their first tour, they have an itinerary planned through the northern reaches, including D.C., Boston, Toronto, Michigan, Wisconsin, Chicago, Nebraska, Colorado and Oregon.

Of course, they have a blog, which I expect will be as cheeky and insightful as their last one: Tumbling Across America. A pair of antipodean Jack Kerouacs', their theme during 2012 is On the Road Again.

It was good to see Jamie in New York a few weeks ago. I think he liked the Upper East Side. He looked a bit more tired than the last time I saw him in that special city of Wellington.



Aside from their road trip, they plan to spend the summer caddying at one of the finest places on the planet, going to the Masters, visiting Yosemite, and I'm sure, depriving themselves of sleep.

When I described this year's odyssey to the Mrs. she came to the same conclusion that I did: that two good looking, well educated kiwis, with endearing accents, spending the summer in the Hamptons, could do some damage. Word has it that some of the pipes burst over the winter at the storied club they will be carrying bags at, and thus, there is plenty of new pipe to be laid this year.

These two Kiwis are filled with vim and a sense of adventure. They plan on buying another van to sleep in as they embark on their road trip. They would never ask outright, but being a shameless New Yorker I am not afraid to do so on their behalf. I'm sure they would appreciate a real bed to sleep in or an invite to play golf. I can vouch for them as they did not burn down my house when they stayed. Meeting them or following their blog is sure to be an enriching experience.

Post Title : The Kiwis Are Back!

The Kiwis Are Back!,

0 comments

Post a Comment

Search This Blog